This morning as I was getting ready to take Rylen down to the school bus stop we discovered a lot of black ice on the ground. We usually take the kids down to the bus stop with the bike and the kid cart that is attached. As I began up our little road I got about half way and because of the ice we couldn't go forward. We just kept going backwards and slipping in place. I decided it wasn't worth it to fight nature so we parked the bike at home and walked to the bus stop. On the way home I was walking with Ava and telling her to be care as she was skipping and running back. She told me "mommy you are going to slip because you don't have boots on." and she continued "You need to just waddle like the penguins so you won't slip." Now why didn't I think of that. So then she began to demonstrate how to waddle so I would stop slipping on the ice. Thanks Ava!!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so cute. I love hearing the things your kids say.
Post a Comment