
Yesterday as I was putting Ava to bed I walked in her room and noticed scissors on the floor and Dora's had a new hair cut. I began to pick up the fragments of Dora's cut hair and then began to notice blond hair also. I told Ava she was not allowed to cut her dolls hair and where was the Barbie who had her cut also. Ava said "I didn't cut a Barbie's hair. Then I began to look even closer at Ava's hair and sure enough she had cut her own hair. I new I thought something looked different about her hair yesterday. I told Mike what our daughter had done and asked Ava where was daddy when you did this? She responded with in his room asleep! So hence Ava now has a new hair cut. She wanted to look like the little girl down the street. Thank goodness she doesn't have bangs and tried experimenting on them.
5 comments:
Okay, after the shock of the long locks gone, she looks ADORABLE!!! Seriously, she is just so dang cute! I love her new look, even if it wasn't planned ;)
BTW, I am dreading the day Zoe does this (I know it will come) and I am just hoping she doesn't end up with bangs and some funky mullet, haha!
That is hilarious! The end result is VERY cute though.
Adorable haircut! Ava and my youngest look like they could be sisters.
Oh my gosh, she looks so cute.
thought it was time to change your background! ;) Plus...had to match miss Ava's cute hair!
Post a Comment